scroll down for your detailed round 1 results
Secret to winning global Olympiads and
achieving excellence in mathematics?
Includes weekly quizzes curated by global experts
Weekly problem solving sessions with instructor
Performance report with actionable insights
at just USD 4 | INR 300 | AED 15
Only 50 seats available globally.
First Come First Serve
PRACTICE 'SMART' PROBLEMS!
Enable your child to win globally, through our
Monthly Practice Plan
International Mathematics Championship
(round 1 results)
Student Profile Details
Medhansh Rahul Chavan
Delhi Private School
United Arab Emirates
Student's Round 1 Performance
No. of students for this grade who appeared for the test:
No. of participating nations:
No. of questions in the test:
No. of questions that were right:
Percentage marks scored:
Candidate's performance vis-a-vis the peers (for round 1):
Overall percentile (% of peers who rank below the candidate):
note: percentile shows the percent of test takers who are below the candidate across the above defined parameters
Remarks about the 'performance of the student' (based on data collected)
Areas of strength
- Very few questions attempted for any meaningful feedback. Should be made to feel more confident in targeting these tests
- With more support and consistent nurturing in future, candidate could show very strong improvement in mathematical thinking.
Suggestions for improvement
- It is important to further develop competence across the base mathematical skills through smart practice and exposure to wide variety of problem.
- As per our global experts, to become globally competitive in the subject, the candidate must follow a 2 pronged approach: (1) should consistently solve well crafted 'smart' problems which build strong basics (2) keep benchmarking themselves against their global peers (so that they know how much improvement is needed)
if you want and are interested, we offer a global mathematics plan as well. please check it out here: https://www.campyellow.global/mathematicsplan
Overall result for student:
Did not qualify for round 2. Good luck for next time!
For preparation support for round 2, click here:
To become great at mathematics, click here
Remarks about whether proctors felt that student's test taking environment had issues
The credibility score of student out of 100 was
(note: this score is this is low if proctors thought student's test taking environment had issues)
- No specific comment; Few generic aspects to keep in mind (based on inputs from our proctors): 1. Before giving out prizes + certificates, all the videos/ audio will be re checked and, if hint of unfair practice is spotted, the prize may be withdrawn 2. The student solves the questions without any help (parents should just set up and leave the room). Remember, all the students from grade 1 face same set of questions with same level of difficulty. 3. Please note that in round 1, we have penalized some students where parents had provided a lot of help. A few students have also been disqualified where parents were seen to be straightaway answering. Please be mindful to not do this as we want every child to have similar chance of winning (in the fairest way possible).