scroll down for your detailed round 1 results
Secret to winning global Olympiads and
achieving excellence in mathematics?
Includes weekly quizzes curated by global experts
Weekly problem solving sessions with instructor
Performance report with actionable insights
at just USD 4 | INR 300 | AED 15
Only 50 seats available globally.
First Come First Serve
PRACTICE 'SMART' PROBLEMS!
Enable your child to win globally, through our
Monthly Practice Plan
International Mathematics Championship
(round 1 results)
Student Profile Details
Pacific Rim Elementary
United States of America
Student's Round 1 Performance
No. of students for this grade who appeared for the test:
No. of participating nations:
No. of questions in the test:
No. of questions that were right:
Percentage marks scored:
Candidate's performance vis-a-vis the peers (for round 1):
Overall percentile (% of peers who rank below the candidate):
note: percentile shows the percent of test takers who are below the candidate across the above defined parameters
Remarks about the 'performance of the student' (based on data collected)
Areas of strength
- Good performance! Candidate did well across a lot of question types and demonstrated command on few of the key mathematics skills.
- Candidate has shown good potential, and if they are diligently supported and nurtured by parents and teachers, candidate has the chance to get into the top 5% (globally) in near future.
- A specific call out in terms of strength is the higher relative command that the candidate has over: Numerical Ability
Suggestions for improvement
- It is necessary to further improve on this already good performance and ensure that the candidate consistently keeps evolving in mathematics.
- As per our global experts, to achieve a top rank globally, the candidate must follow a 2 pronged approach: (1) should consistently solve well crafted 'smart' problems which focus on all the key base skills (2) keep benchmarking themselves against their global peers (so that they know how much improvement is needed)
- A specific call out is to focus on solving problems which test the skill areas where the candidate was relatively not as strong: Visualization
if you want and are interested, we offer a global mathematics plan as well. please check it out here: https://www.campyellow.global/mathematicsplan
Overall result for student:
You have qualified for round 2. Congratulations!
For preparation support for round 2, click here:
To become great at mathematics, click here
Remarks about whether proctors felt that student's test taking environment had issues
The credibility score of student out of 100 was
(note: this score is this is low if proctors thought student's test taking environment had issues)
- No specific comment; Few generic aspects to keep in mind (based on inputs from our proctors): 1. Before giving out prizes + certificates, all the videos/ audio will be re checked and, if hint of unfair practice is spotted, the prize may be withdrawn 2. The student solves the questions without any help (parents should just set up and leave the room). Remember, all the students from grade 1 face same set of questions with same level of difficulty. 3. Please note that in round 1, we have penalized some students where parents had provided a lot of help. A few students have also been disqualified where parents were seen to be straightaway answering. Please be mindful to not do this as we want every child to have similar chance of winning (in the fairest way possible).