scroll down for your detailed round 1 results
Secret to winning global Olympiads and
achieving excellence in mathematics?
Includes weekly quizzes curated by global experts
Weekly problem solving sessions with instructor
Performance report with actionable insights
at just USD 4 | INR 300 | AED 15
Only 50 seats available globally.
First Come First Serve
PRACTICE 'SMART' PROBLEMS!
Enable your child to win globally, through our
Monthly Practice Plan
International Mathematics Championship
(round 1 results)
Student Profile Details
Alexandra Kirana Amaradhina
GEMS Wellington School
Student's Round 1 Performance
No. of students for this grade who appeared for the test:
No. of participating nations:
No. of questions in the test:
No. of questions that were right:
Percentage marks scored:
Candidate's performance vis-a-vis the peers (for round 1):
Overall percentile (% of peers who rank below the candidate):
note: percentile shows the percent of test takers who are below the candidate across the above defined parameters
Remarks about the 'performance of the student' (based on data collected)
Areas of strength
- Showed competence! The candidate showed competence in attempting the questions which were designed specifically to test higher order thinking skills.
- With more support and consistent nurturing in future, candidate could show very strong improvement in mathematical thinking. There is potential to reach top 20% (globally) in near future
- A specific call out in terms of strength is the higher relative command that the candidate has over: Numerical Ability Problem Comprehension
Suggestions for improvement
- It is important to further develop competence across the base mathematical skills through smart practice and exposure to wide variety of problem.
- As per our global experts, to become globally competitive in the subject, the candidate must follow a 2 pronged approach: (1) should consistently solve well crafted 'smart' problems which build strong basics (2) keep benchmarking themselves against their global peers (so that they know how much improvement is needed)
- A specific call out is to focus on solving problems which test the skill areas where the candidate was relatively not as strong: Logical Reasoning Visualization
if you want and are interested, we offer a global mathematics plan as well. please check it out here: https://www.campyellow.global/mathematicsplan
Overall result for student:
Did not qualify for round 2. Good luck for next time!
For preparation support for round 2, click here:
To become great at mathematics, click here
Remarks about whether proctors felt that student's test taking environment had issues
The credibility score of student out of 100 was
(note: this score is this is low if proctors thought student's test taking environment had issues)