scroll down for your detailed round 1 results
Secret to winning global Olympiads and
achieving excellence in mathematics?
Includes weekly quizzes curated by global experts
Weekly problem solving sessions with instructor
Performance report with actionable insights
at just USD 4 | INR 300 | AED 15
Only 50 seats available globally.
First Come First Serve
PRACTICE 'SMART' PROBLEMS!
Enable your child to win globally, through our
Monthly Practice Plan
International Mathematics Championship
(round 1 results)
Student Profile Details
Seth M.R Jaipuria School
Student's Round 1 Performance
No. of students for this grade who appeared for the test:
No. of participating nations:
No. of questions in the test:
No. of questions that were right:
Percentage marks scored:
Candidate's performance vis-a-vis the peers (for round 1):
Overall percentile (% of peers who rank below the candidate):
note: percentile shows the percent of test takers who are below the candidate across the above defined parameters
Remarks about the 'performance of the student' (based on data collected)
Areas of strength
- Fair performance! The candidate did well across almost half of the question types and demonstrated aptitude across few of the key skills.
- Candidate has shown potential, and if they are diligently supported and nurtured by parents and teachers, candidate can emerge as a fine mathematical mind and can get into top 10% (globally) in near future.
- A specific call out in terms of strength is the higher relative command that the candidate has over: Problem Comprehension
Suggestions for improvement
- It is necessary to further improve on this already fair performance and ensure that the candidate consistently keeps evolving in mathematics.
- As per our global experts, to become great in the subject, the candidate must follow a 2 pronged approach: (1) should consistently solve well crafted 'smart' problems which focus on all the key base skills (2) keep benchmarking themselves against their global peers (so that they know how much improvement is needed)
- A specific call out is to focus on solving problems which test the skill areas where the candidate was relatively not as strong: Logical Reasoning Visualization Numerical Ability
if you want and are interested, we offer a global mathematics plan as well. please check it out here: https://www.campyellow.global/mathematicsplan
Overall result for student:
Congratulations! You have qualified for round 2 of International Mathematics Championship. Good Luck.
For preparation support for round 2, click here:
To become great at mathematics, click here
Remarks about whether proctors felt that student's test taking environment had issues
The credibility score of student out of 100 was
(note: this score is this is low if proctors thought student's test taking environment had issues)
- No specific comment; Few aspects to keep in mind (based on inputs from proctors observing your videos): 1. Before giving out prizes + certificates, all the videos/ audio will be re checked and, if hint of unfair practice is spotted, the prize may be withdrawn 2. The student solves the questions without any help (parents/ relatives should just set up and leave the room). Remember, all the students from a grade face same set of questions with same level of difficulty. In case the parents want to read out a question, they can only read it out once and post that, they should not say even a word (no prodding the student to get to the right answer) 3. Please note that in round 1, we have penalized some students where they received a lot of help. A few students have also been disqualified where they were seen to be receiving answers from someone in the room. Please be mindful that some leniency was granted in round 1 but no leniency whatsoever will be shown in round 2. Any hint (looking away from camera, whispers, presence of someone helping out etc.) where students seem to be receiving answers from anyone, will be straightaway disqualified (proctors will have the final say)